Carol Frohlinger and Dr. Lois Frankel will tackle the issues women must negotiate in the workplace at the Simmons Leadership Conference Encore Series on October 1, 2014. The workshop, “How to Negotiate Just About Anything: Strategies to Get the Success You’ve Earned and Respect You Deserve” will focus on not only on the “what” to do but on the “how” to do it.
Key take-aways include:
- How “second generation gender issues” affect women before, during and after negotiation.
- The value of relational accounts.
- A simple four-step model for executing your negotiation plans.
- The DESCript for difficult conversations.
- Techniques to use in real time when negotiations hit the wall.
- Advice to close your personal wage gap.
- Tips to “haggle” effectively.