Carol Frohlinger is often quoted in the media, in newspapers and magazines, both print and online. She’s also been featured on television. Take a look at some of the places she’s appeared to share her perspectives on women in the workplace.
In Print Media
- Carol Frohlinger’s Guest Blog on The Careerist discusses the importance of getting timely feedback
- Carol Frohlinger in the Atlanta Journal Constitution on Raises advises benchmarking to find the right salary number
- Carol Frohlinger On Performance Reviews In the NY Daily News suggests people own up to their shortcomings
- Carol Frohlinger in the NY Daily News on Avoiding E-Mail Miscommunications identifies the most common mistakes including using email as the default and pushing “send” before taking the time to properly reflect
- Carol Frohlinger About Women and the Economy in the NY Daily News and why women tended to suffer more stress than their partners
- Carol Frohlinger in the NY Daily News On The Sticky Floor