Women’s Business Development Program
A business development program that will equip women in professional services firms with the knowledge and skills necessary to originate new business. Components of the program can be used to create the right program for your organization and tailored to the tenure of the women you wish to participate in the training.
What’s different about this Business Development Program?
This curriculum is research based and grounded in:
- proven strategies and techniques appropriate for sophisticated business to business “buying decisions” adapted/tailored to meet the needs of professional firms in today’s economic climate.
- principles of negotiation essential to enhancing trust and loyalty between professionals and their clients.
- an understanding of second generation gender issues (hereinafter SGGI). These are the powerful yet often unexamined barriers women face that arise from either cultural beliefs about gender (gender stereotypes) or embedded workplace structures, practices, and patterns of interaction that inadvertently favor men. Because they are so subtle, SGGI are difficult to address and remedy—they are “the ways things are.” Effective business development programs for women need to consider SGGI at both the individual and the organizational levels and provide negotiation tools and techniques to successfully manage them internally and externally.
- the latest neuroscience research including assessing the “rainmaker identity” .
- the adult learning principle that practice is required to build skill; knowledge alone is not enough.
Contact Carol to discuss your firm’s needs as well as pricing.